(1) with the name
[说明]with the name 意思是 “称为” ，相当于called/named 以及定语从句 “whose
name is…”。还有 “by the name of…”等。
例如：The young man called Tom is Kates brother.
In America there is a city with the name “Boston”.
[说明] do 除了作实义动词外，还有很多种助动词用法。在“If you do have difficulties,
it is better to try again another day.”句中，do是助动词，用来加强语气。助动词do,
does, did 可用于一般现在时和一般过去时的肯定陈述句中，与动词连用，以加强语气，在句
例如：He did come yesterday.
Li Ming does speak Japanese very well.
Do be careful.
(3) go with
[说明] go with
例如： Ill go with you.
I cant go with you on that.(I dont agree with you.)
These new curtains dont go well with your Persian rugs.
1.Language ____ French, Italian and Spain come from Latin.
A. because of B. except for C. for example D. such as
2. Its foolish ___you to do this.
A. for B. of C. about D. from
3. The colour of cap doesnt ___ that green coat at all.
A. go with B. get on with C. go on with D. get with
4. They found that the article was difficult____.
A. to be understand B. understood C. to understand D. understand
5. You can learn foreign languages___ listening to programmes in foreign languages
___ the radio.
A. from ,by B. with, in C. and, at D. by, on
(1) I find listening really hard.
[说明] 有些动词后面常用形容词，副词或介词短语作宾补，这些词是 find, make, think,