1. How often do you exercise? I exercise twice a week.
2. How often does he go shopping? He goes shopping once a month.
3. What do you usually do on weekends? I often go to the movies.
4. What does she usually do on weekends? She sometimes go hiking.
5. I try to eat a lot of vegetables; I think it\'s good for my health.
6. What\'s the matter? I have a cold. I\' sorry to hear that.
7. I\'m not feeling well; I hope you feel better soon.
8. She has a toothache, she should see a dentist.
9. It\'s important to eat a balanced diet.
10. Everyone gets tired sometimes.
11. What are you doing for vacation? I\'m babysitting my sister.
12. When are you going? I\'m going on the 12th.
13. I\'m going to Tibet for a week. ------ Have a good time.
14. How long are you staying? For about three weeks.
14. Who are you going with? I\'m going with my friends.
15. How\'s the weather? = what\'s the weather like? It\'s sunny today.
16. This time I want to do something different.
17. He thought about going to Greens or Spain. But decide on Canada.
18. He plans to have a very relaxing vacation.
19. Can I ask you some question about your vacation? Yes, sure.
20. She\'s leaving for Hong Kong on Tuesday.
21. How do you get to school? I get to school by subway. = I take the subway to school.
22. How long does it take? It takes about forty minutes.
23. How far do you live from school? I live ten miles from school
24. Can you come to my birthday party on Friday? Yes, sure, Sorry, I can\'t.
25. I\'m more outgoing than my sister.
26. My friend is the same as me.
27. Liu Ying isn\'t as good at sports as her sister.
28. She\'s a little more popular than me.
29. We are both quiet. We both have black eyes and black hair. We both enjoy going to parties.
30. He is good at school work; She is good at playing basketball.
31. I think a good friend can make me laugh.